Thursday, July 25, 2013



WELCOME, WELCOME! 

Hi!  I'm Barb and I love books.  I have 3 pomeranians that also love books.  


Riley loves to eat them and often finds himself in some odd predicaments.  

Fiona is my beautiful baby girl & loves to use them as a pillow (can't find a pic of that though)


and Butters likes to distract me from reading them by sitting on them so I can't see (and yes, he does this to my kindle and nook as well).






In this blog, I will be reviewing the books that I read.  Occasionally there will be guest appearances by the dogs with stories of their silly antics.  This is my first blog, and I may totally suck at it at first, so please bear with me while I learn what the heck I'm doing.

11 comments:

  1. You have Poms - I love them - I had a handsome little man who looked kinda like your Fiona and his pedigree name was Frisky Fabien of the Royal Gallants - unfortunately being pure black he got out one night and was run over by a cattle truck and broke my heart - I haven't had another dog since then -- your babies are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 you Barb!!!! I wish I could have a dog here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my boy that we have now. He is a pug crossed with a cocker spaniel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Done and I also love Pomeranians! I own three myself. Yours are adorable.

    Best wishes,
    Marlena
    charmedpoms(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Poms the most - had one who passed that looks just like your little black lady

    ReplyDelete
  6. my favorite kind of dog... thats a tough one... I love ALL dogs. I dont think I could pick just one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. my favorite dog ever is a german sherpard!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love Cane Corsos'! Beautiful dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love any dog, mutts are awesome! they're spunky!

    ReplyDelete